View Single Post
Old 2011-02-03, 19:26   Link #7038
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
Well there are much better necklaces out there. The one from the end of blackrock caverns heroic for one. I think there is a dodge / mastery neck somewhere too. Expertise atm is completely useless for tanks because of vengeance. We get so much threat from that, that any misses or dodges or parries don't really matter anymore. The only thing that might matter is hit if you are having to tank and interrupt some kind of cast, but I run with 2% hit and 5 expertise and I never have issues. Survivability is king for tanking right now.
It's best in slot at heroic level for Druids. Parry is useless to us and mastery is so-so. Missing is not an option for Bear tanks or they're screwed. Could say the same thing for Death Knights.

As for Aeonaxx, well, I spammed Ice Barrier, so I presume I might have been about 50% hp if I wasn't a class that could shield when Aeonaxx fell. It patrols around the Temple of Earth about the same height the Stonecore entrance is and out almost to where the broken pillars are. Use NPCScan or you will get beaten to him if he pops. I got on him about 5 seconds after he spawned - that's how fast you have to be.