View Single Post
Old 2008-01-30, 14:36   Link #22
cloudninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divini View Post
Hiromi... everytime she does something I always wonder what she's thinking about. I don't want to judge her yet as she's still stiff and keeps a lot to herself atm. She seems to have a nice personality when she does open up though. (Like the "toothpaste" scene)
I think that's her "normal" self showing through. Shinichirou in episode 1 was reflecting back to when she first moved in. They had been classmates since elementary school. Regarding the way she's been acting since moving in "I was really surprised. She was always so cheerful. I loved her smile. I loved her smile...". So he's been wondering why she's changed as well. She still mostly acts that way outside the house but was really distant with his household since moving in until episodes 2 and 3.

Since the time she saw Noe with Shinichiro she has opened up significantly to and interacted much more with him although she still maintains her distance from his parents. I think her flashbacks and her reflection on them is key to understanding her feelings and I can't wait for more of them in future episodes to fill us in on her thoughts of Shinichiro.

Last edited by cloudninja; 2008-01-30 at 15:39.
cloudninja is offline   Reply With Quote