View Single Post
Old 2004-04-12, 05:54   Link #90
complich8
Fansubber Emeritus

Send a message via AIM to complich8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hao Asakura
Finally watched the Aone-Onigiri version and I have to say that I really disappointed with this series since I put too much expectation b4 watching it. It turns out to be just a normal show with a bit of hi-tech CG.
Btw, I wonder why people here so upset about slight fanservices in this series. I think it is still nothing if we compared to other series' fanservices. Showing nipple a bit behind the clothes is still in acceptable limit.
I think this show goes no further in ecchiness than ikkitousen did, and probably less so from what we've seen so far.

I was slightly annoyed with the degree of parallelism they're pulling to the charlie's angels type theme, but ... I think that's kinda the point. I walked into it with no expectations when I watched it, and I walked out thinking "hmm, titties, guns, mecha, and a kinda scrawny but somewhat resourceful dude. This could be ok, as long as we're not expecting a whole lot of plot. Interesting clothing design too..."

I await an action-packed episode 2, complete with scantily clad women of various shapes and sizes. I'm wondering how they'll go about making the dude into a part of the group (I'll be charlie, and you can all be my angels. Except for you, you can be bosley).
complich8 is offline   Reply With Quote