View Single Post
Old 2012-05-22, 18:28   Link #2067
gRaViJa

Hey everyone (first post here). I have some questions but couldn't make a thread, so i guess this place is the best to post.

-> During last week i was bored, so i randomly started making a website (i'm a professional web developer) to try out some new stuff. I decided to make something K-On themed and i got a bit carried away and made almost an entire community website lol.

There's a news channel, a section where you can watch season 1 and season 2, a webshop with related products, an imageboards and a fullfledged forum. I think it looks pretty good so i started thinking about launching it as a fullfledged website. But to decide wether or not is should do that, i have some questions:

* Do you think there's need for a big k-on community website? Are there any english websites like this already online? Do you think a full website is needed or are you satisfied with a forum only (like this forum and hence, you don't gonna need my website)? Are forums like this one (the k-on part) active or not?

*I know there has been plenty of discussion about this, but do you think there will be a season 3 or not? I personally would say yes because of the open end of season 2, the success rate of the show and the new mangas being released in Japan. Am i just wishfull thinking or not? I'm asking this because it wouldn't be very smart to release a website for a show that isn't going to produce anything new anymore apart from the english version of the movie.

Please let me know
gRaViJa is offline   Reply With Quote