View Single Post
Old 2006-10-13, 21:52   Link #13
Levski
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MamoruUsagi View Post
BTW, I agree, I prefer strong male characters to weak ones. That's why I prefer shojo series, because the couples get together early on, so you see them dating and boyfriend and girlfriend during the series and get married and the male characters are strong, reserved and cool and not at all like Keitaro. Not that Keitaro isn't a good character, he is good, I just prefer male characters that are mysterious, reserved, cool, strong, serious, smart. I also prefer series where the couple is boyfriend and girlfriend and dating during the series and become boyfriend and girlfriend earlier on or in the middle. I like happy middles more than happy endings. Mamoru, Tamahome, Touji, Yasuaki, all strong male characters.

You'd like Squall Leonhart.

Also, in the other thread, some people said you should not watch KGNE, but Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien is a series you'd probably enjoy after the second episode. It's addictive and isn't as tragic as most people say. Though, the cast isn't as likable as every other series, the plot is good.

Anyway, for strong male characters, read shoujo romance manga, where the couple is dating and boyfriend and girlfriend early on in the series, in the beginning and middle instead of just the end.
Again ty for the ersponse. Honestly however i am not looking for a dating anime exactly. I am looking for more of a series where the guy realizes he has powers and becomes a very strong fighter and impresses peers (schoolmates most probably, but works with anything pretty much).

Now as it seems in almost all cases he doesn't become badass, in example Hellsing (Alucard) or Bleach (Kenpachi), but more like Ichigo (Bleach) or Keitaro (Zero no Tsukaima) which are nice, caring, attentive. I mean i like both sides but i wish i see a bit more of a bad-boy side to being a fair person.

I got it. Like Sawamure from Midori no Hibi. That kind of character. He was kind, but in battle and in a lot of situations pretty badass. Impressed his whol school by beating the shit of some punks who challenged him infront of anybody.