View Single Post
Old 2017-04-09, 09:36   Link #3409
MartianMage

So after losing 600 points from a crash... I got kicked to 16400... then I got matched with an 18000 with 2 bots based off the 18k guy... we both FC'd the song but 1 bot was first place the 18k guy was 2nd place and the other bot was 3rd place... I lost 200 points at 4th place against an 18k guy with 2 bots... this kind of matches shouldn't be happening... I typically end in T1 score rankings and quite frankly I just want to climb back to T1 but the game simply refuses to match me properly... really? Matching a 16k against an 18k? FC and lose to bots and lose 200 points from someone over 2k rating? Thanks game... you practically made sure my next 25 AP only ends up neutralizing this rigged match at best.

edit: also it's been 6 hours since my previous post and T1 has only moved from 7k to 7.1k... for over 6 hours T1 only managed to move by 100 points... lol I seriously have no idea how it is in the lower tiers but at the 16k-19k(?) points... the situation is just absurd.
Kyubey: Perhaps the same could be said of all religions.
Homura: Your words are as empty as your soul! Lolis ill-needs a savior such as you!
Kyubey: What is a loli? A miserable little pile of moe! But enough talk...have at you!

Last edited by MartianMage; 2017-04-09 at 09:57.
MartianMage is offline   Reply With Quote