View Single Post
Old 2007-08-05, 00:39   Link #6
JagdPanther
WE ARE.... PENN STATE....

Send a message via AIM to JagdPanther
I don't find Kallen interesting as much as highly irksome. I've already covered this a couple times, but...

Normally I'm all over female characters, especially female fighters. But Kallen... Totally rubs me the wrong way. Probably a big deciding factor is that I don't like Lulu or the OotBK, and since she's in with both, she gets placed way down on my list.

Her words and actions always seem to find a way to piss me off. In episode 13, she was describing why she does what she does, and some of it is an admirable stance, but christ, she's nuts. She also changes a bit too quickly for my tastes. She is really rigid on some things, and flips in an instant on others. Like with saving her mother in the one episode... Her mother says a half a sentence and Kallen all of the sudden understands everything about her mother and is fighting for her rather than wishing she wasn't around. I understand Refrain is a hallucinogenic that creates a past for the user, and obviously Kallen's mother was imagining a better time, but Kallen... You mean to tell me in the heat of battle one sentence is processed in an instant and Kallen suddenly totally changes her opinion about her mother? Ooooooookay......

I just don't know how to describe it. Kallen irks me. If she ends up with Lulu, I'll be pissed. I definitely need him and C.C. to be together for me to not be disappointed beyond repair. Or no one, that'd actually be better.

Avatar v. 37.0: Fighter Squadron 31. The VF-31 "Tomcatters."
JagdPanther is offline   Reply With Quote