View Single Post
Old 2010-10-29, 14:55   Link #43
SonicSP
Sonic!I AM SONIC!!!!!

Send a message via MSN to SonicSP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
Rule 34 will take effect eventually.

I wonder how partially-assimilated humans co-exist with the ELS after the war? I mean, while the ELS are a hive-mind, the lucky ones like that schoolgirl (who, until I find out her name, shall be called ELS-tan) seem to retain their individuality.
They left I think, so it should not be that much of a problem. It also depends on how much of them survived the assimilation. ELS-tan did because she was found but the others may have not been so lucky.

The ELS may have been hiveminds, but that doesnt mean the humans just get melded into it either (that survived the or didnt get assimilation). These people are (close to becoming) Innovators, and once they do they probably can get connected without losing their individuality (much like the Innovades most likely). The ELS by contrast, may have been that way all the time since they existed so maybe their very different biology will allow some connection but not total consummation and loss of individuality.

There's always a chance they may shout "All Hail [insert ELS real name here]!!!!!!!" at some point though.........you never know what they can do to you.

............why am I thinking of little green men all of a sudden?