View Single Post
Old 2012-02-24, 11:04   Link #93
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
Look at it this way, why do you think those dead burning Zetsus aren't setting in fire the ground they lie on? Why didn't the multiple times Sasuke fired Amaterasu against the Raikage and Gaara didn't end up burning the whole building complex to the ground?
It's a flame that burn everything, goes on for 7 days and nights and cannot be stopped. If it worked logically it would be the single most dangerous thing on the planet. A mere spark left alone could end up destroying virtually everything.
But obviously it's not the case and that's because it only spreads at Kishimoto's whims.
I think it's both the 7 days thing and that it will stop when its target is destroyed, but mostly the latter reason so far in the story and now that sasuke can turn it off it doesn't matter. I think kishi realized that it burning for 7 days is kind of dumb and would hurt some plot developments so he changed it to burn until its target is gone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiddenMessage View Post
I find it more interesting how Itachi didn't implant Shisui's eye-crow into Sasuke and had it auto-activate on Madara instead of the Amaterasu. Imagine a Tobi/Madara who is bent on protecting Konoha.
interesting since it would have already happened when he auto-activated the amaterasu. i guess itachi wanted to tobi to die instead of turning him good... itachi only had 1 shot with the crow so if tobi and sasuke wanted to destroy konoha at some point, he would at least turn sasuke 'good'. in retrospect your idea is better than itachi's plan i think, but it only works if tobi reveals his eye to sasuke before telling him the truth about itachi

Quote:
And can anyone remind me how a Uchiha can awaken the MS? Who exactly help Sasuke awaken his? Was it Oro or Itachi's death that caused it?
itachi explained it as killing your closest friend which basically means extreme sorrow. so when sasuke learned the truth about itachi after 'killing' him he experienced extreme sorrow and it activated on the shore of that beach team taka and tobi were standing at. what i really want to know is the explanation for kakashi awakening it. reminiscing about obito's death shouldnt be extreme sorrow anymore so there's not really a reason given yet
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote