View Single Post
Old 2012-07-13, 08:37   Link #1042
mironicus

I like the message of this story, because it's just motivates you to "go out", "do something", "make friends", "don't stay alone".

Quote:
I don't think the mystery about Yukimura is going to be answered.
Well, the original intention of the author was just to implement some popular character types and he just invents some background information later if there is a need. I would like to see some interaction between Yukimura and Stella.

Quote:
Is the author married?
Well, there are no information about Hirasaki Yomi on the net. No photos, no birthday, his state, nothing. Just based on the liner notes he tells that Haganai is a story about himself, so he must have some sad memories.

So maybe he was a loner and he found a person that is so perfect for him that he now lives a fulfilled life. Well, maybe we will see a love confession from Kodaka later and the author expresses his feelings in humble and honest words that are directed to his own wife. That would be very romantic.

He is using Haganai to express his own feelings and the sensation to have friends after such a long time of being a social outcast. And this makes this novel very unique.

Quote:
Yozora sets off a couple of Kobato flags!
That's good. There is still hope for her!
Any interaction that is not violent and brings happiness is the right approach to cure herself from her phobia.

Last edited by mironicus; 2012-07-13 at 08:56.
mironicus is offline   Reply With Quote