View Single Post
Old 2012-07-13, 12:07   Link #1050
evil|plushie
The Last Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by frivolity View Post
What worries me is the fact that Rika even lampshaded Sena's current rise by pointing out all the flags, which seems to suggest that the author is aware that many of Sena's cards have already been played and there's not much left for her. The fact that there's still a lot of questions left regarding Yozora, Yukimura, and Rika, imo, is actually beneficial for them in the bigger picture. Rather than seeing it as Haganai firmly being on the Sena route, I view it as Haganai being about to change focus to another character.

Nevertheless, I sincerely hope that the author can surprise me and take the novel in a direction I've never expected.

Still hoping Sena wins, but I'm more pessimistic than ever about that.
To be fair, Sena's development as a romantic partner has pretty much been developed throughout the ENTIRE series. It's not a new thing. Think there were hints since vol 1 about the engagement.

Although to be honest, I'm also hoping Sena ends up with Kodaka. Mostly because she can slap sense into kodaka apparently, as seen when he's talking a self-deprecating manner about how no one would be interested in a boring person like her and she goes "Let's make it clear, no one that I; Sena, would be interested in could possibly be a boring person". He kinda needs someone who can kick him in the ass when he's doing his self-deprecation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mironicus View Post
To think Kodaka might be even interested in Yozora...? He pities her. Yozora gives him a horrible example of a person which already has given up and isolated herself from society which leads to an extremely unlucky life. Kodaka don't want to end like Yozora so he really wants to go out of this state even more. Yozora wants to become closer to him but in reality he wants to separate from her and his thoughts about the past. Yozora is not Sora anymore, she is a different person.
There's been no indication he pities Yozora. You're reading a lot of things into the situations.

http://sining83.blogspot.com
evil|plushie is offline   Reply With Quote