View Single Post
Old 2013-03-29, 15:02   Link #847
tsunade666

sigh.... I know the specs of IS. I know and read the novel.

I'll ask you this. When you listed the important events in alterverse specifically the hive infiltration. What do you plan on Ichika? invade the hive with the IS? If his piloting a tsf then that's fine but you mention first the unlimited world then alter world. Do you plan on him being a drifter or stuck in alter world just like Takeru? how did he ended up there or lets not ask that question but how can he loop back there if he haven't had anyone he knew there? it came from you. He is alone there. If you read Yuuko's rant on Takeru being anchored on alter world then you need connections from the people there, aside from Sumika...... how?

Then back to Ichika infiltrating a hive...... you do know that IS are much more advance weaponry and Yuuko's attitude right? how will Ichika be of help to her if he can't help in completing alternative IV? Yuuko might be interested on him being "unique" but treating him special is a different manner. It will be past time entertainment for her and if the IS weapon of Ichika was leaked or revealed then he would be a piece of meat for the ravens a.k.a. government or military.

But lets not dwell on them but my most problem is ENERGY. You said in your fic you will tackling this so it won't run out of gas that fast but.... you do know the numbers of BETA right? and their main weapon isn't really the strength of the strain but their numbers. Another problem is .... well ammunition (but secondary because mostly its energy from the core that is my main problem) back to the problem of NUMBERS. How will Ichika respond on it when he got no more ammunition and energy? there are no Houki here that will replenish the energy or other IS for emergency transfer of energy or any mad cute scientist like Tabanee that can remedy the problem of ammunition and I don't think anyone can just replicate or waste resources for it if it didn't show any promises and showing Ichika's trump card would lead into more problems for him. Keeping IS as a secret is necessary if he wanted to survive (or at least his identity)

I can already picture him leaving in hell hole and I'm not even talking about Hive because I can't see him survive there with his IS frame without pulling plot armor. A tsf platoon would help as back up but really.... the valkyrie data that Sumika gathered is the one that makes hive infiltration possible and Sumika won't even show up because Takeru is not around. Dim future.

Your idea is not bad mate, but I'm trying to put you down but I'm listing the possible problems you will encounter on muvluv fans and I'm still the one who has yet to respond. When the others who are frequently read here read your idea. They will give their own idea on it. But really.... man size IS against BETA is crazy.