View Single Post
Old 2009-01-13, 17:40   Link #8
stray
Speedy Sea Cucumber

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnuskn View Post
Uh, the who whatting how with huh? Yeah, Ohnogi took over the Sheryl storyline, because Kawamori ran out of ideas of what to do with her, but you seem to be suggesting that the whole writing staff switched over. Iīve never heard of that, and would like to get that sourced, if you donīt mind.

And I frankly donīt see the inconsistency in the characters at all, unless you are referring to Ranka, who seemed to revert constantly. The rest of them seemed to evolve very naturally into their relationships. Where exactly do you see this lack of consistency?
So, you think the ending of the series was perfectly consistent with all that came before it? Ok, cool. I didn't really think so, personally, but I was sure there were people that were 100% happy with it.

As far as Ohnogi getting carte blanche... meh that one should be self explanatory. You can't completely redefine the focus of the main characters and have it not trickle down throughout the rest of the series/characters/storylines, no matter how many of the early writers were still left.

For the record I was more or less agreeing with/elaborating on Swamp's commentary, but like... I can't admit to it, you know?

...back to the shadows I go...