View Single Post
Old 2007-01-16, 23:01   Link #558
_duangelique
Adorate Sui ~desu.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
and the problem here still remains...how does shinku and the others know that there are 7 RM dolls at the beginning of the alice game? i thought that all the dolls where created before the games started so naturally rozen wouldnt have been remaking another doll ~ then this would make kanaria officially the first O.o (unless im horribly wrong)

and also about kira...how the hell does he make a doll with no physical body? could it be that she was destroyed in the finnishing process and ended up being stuck/imprisioned in her own N field?

I don't also understand how they knew it, I agree that Laplace indeed was the one who told them. But something that doesn't help a lot to the question is that every time that the dolls say a little clue, the humans just and then shut their mouths. How the hell is it that they don't even ask a little question??? I mean, if I were in their place, I would hostigate my doll with a whole bunch of questions until she gets tired and answer me just to shut me up

And, for Kira, I believe that she had the inverse process that Gin had. If she was able to move without a Rosa Mystica -in other words, created a temporal substitute for it-, Kira's Rosa Mystica managed to create a body from itself, until she finds her true one.
Or: Papa locked her because she's a psyco, he wasn't capable of controlling her and is afraid that she can kill all her sisters (or make something too bad to Gin -think bad and you'll win ).
I'd rather go for #1 option.

@ Kageitenshi
Quote:
Something like Suigintou standing before a mirror when suddenly the mirror image comes to life and steps out grabbing Gin by her collar, calmly announcing "I am the first Rozen Maiden, you are an incomplete fake - Give me your Roza Mystica or become junk once again" perhaps? Laplace did mention something about new toys but that may be a little too far fetched
WHAAAAAAATTTTTTTT???????????????
When the hell did that happened??
_duangelique is offline   Reply With Quote