Thread: Licensed K (Anime project)
View Single Post
Old 2012-12-28, 13:28   Link #1765
ellessarr
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechalord View Post
White king calls himself silver. Yellow king calls himself Gold. Then, Colorless = black.

Kuroh... the vassal of the previous colorless king uses a black hand attack.

The writers left a lot out of the story, so I could be totally wrong. The series is one big plot hole.

Why did Kuroh keep his powers after he disappeared?
The white fox is the colorless king? How? What is he?

The only way I can see the colorless king being the "transparent" king is if he's just the alternate personality of the Silver King. Weismann was a Nazi/German scientist. He lost his sister in the war. He's extremely powerful. He may have divided his power, in order to keep himself from becoming a tyrant. His other side becomes Ichigen Miwa, a hermit. Ichigen snaps and then turns into the White Fox?

Who was the girl/mannequin with the colorless king when the airship crashed? Was/is Weismann crazy?

I think its more likely that the colorless king is the black king and he snapped. Who was Ichigen Miwa? We need some flashback scenes.

What the hell is a strain? If Neko really a cat? Are strain children of Kings or just random animals/people born with powers? What if Neko is just Weismann's daughter? Yeah, he was a hermit but he still had people work for him. The airship didn't maintain itself and people delivered food (at least some drinks) and stuff to him.
neko is indeed a human girl this was clear stated when blue king dispelled her illusions, when she was on the shiro arms in cat form munakata disabled momentarily her power turn her back to her true human form

strains are "special beings who born with a "natural power" without need have a king to give then power this was explained in anime and in manga red memories.

3 thinks still buggin me:

if fox was in the blimp until the blue attack, who was the person who place the bloodied cloth in the closet

again how the old type phone magic appear in the mikoto cell who place on that?

and what happen with the girl/doll who was on the blimp too on the shiro flashback showing fox possession dont show him using her body.
ellessarr is offline   Reply With Quote