Thread: Licensed Saki manga
View Single Post
Old 2013-02-13, 09:32   Link #2939
morli

Quote:
Originally Posted by eavein18 View Post
hmmm... Akado say (unless there is another translator error)
"Shizu... those three girls... Do you think you can conquer those three mountains?"

So most probably "mountain" in the last page is a symbolic of awai, ryuuka and hime.

And shizu saying "I've got excellent view" probably means that she understand the play style of those 3 girls and/or a way to win against them
Is that so? But the phrase "mountain" is repeated many times in this chapter... so I thought "mountain" was related to Shizu ability. Like what, I dunno, control the wall/mountain with dice power?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
From what I understand on the chapter too. Koromo tried 5 haitei but manage to do only 3. And as the battle goes on it looks like its becoming hard for her to do haitei.

So Shizu is probably the type that get used to her opponent as the battle goes on.
Shizu "negating" ability doesn't come out frequently, there must be condition to activate that, like getting dice with snake eyes...
If Shizu must get used to her opponent to activating her "imagine breaker", in round 2 Shizu would practically became invincible because all the player already show their playing style. But we know that's not the case. All of them still could use their ability.

Last edited by morli; 2013-02-13 at 09:45.
morli is offline   Reply With Quote