View Single Post
Old 2013-03-12, 21:41   Link #122
Tusjecht
Anomaly / 矛盾存在

I was reviewing my failed and OP fanfic character yesterday, when it hit me: there has been no explanation of what makes a purplish avatar.

Any ideas? On my side, this is what I think:

Purple avatars are ranged attackers, as seen from the nickname Empress Voltage, the whip user Aster Vine, and the dual mace-wielder seen in the territorial battle in the anime. I am excluding Dusk Taker because he's too dark purple to use the normal attacks associated with Purple...whatever they may be.

To be able to strike at most ranges must mean that their traumas is different from Reddish avatars (keeping a distance from the world) and Bluish avatars (being strong personally). Putting the two together doesn't quite make sense until I reviewed my OC.

Thorn and Vine both would seem arrogant and having an attitude problem from the buts of translated dialogue so far...to the point, I felt, was exposing an insecurity behind them.

Is it feasible, thus, to conclude that purplish avatars in general have traumas that render them insecure, and as a result want to be good in everything? Is this one or two wishes?