View Single Post
Old 2011-03-09, 08:31   Link #102
Kayoubi
Togame's Sword

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urzu 7 View Post
I also felt bad for her in that episode, although I didn't really realize what you said about how only Kirino and Saori commented on her blog. I didn't really put 2 and 2 together when I watched that part. It seems like she really benefited from making friends with Kirino and Saori. So yeah that was a bit sad.

What I felt bad about, first of all, was that she is on the poor side. You see the run down sink in the kitchen with rust stains, and her room is very plain. You can tell how she is the poorest of all the cast. She must have to really save up for her anime and dresses, when Kirino, for example, has a modeling job and she can pay for anything related to her hobby with ease.
I think the fact that both kirino and kuroneko couldn't find otaku friends to associate with makes them so intune with each other; of course they try really hard from showing how they truly feel. Tsuntsun

But I rewatched that part where kuroneko was cooking and it wasn't really a run down kitchen. the sink was sparkly and clean but it was the stove with all the cooking stains on the wall. No ventilation I guess. That's why I don't think she's poor per say, but just on the low income side. Kirino's house looks like those middle class stuff.

I like both kirino and kuroneko, but from early on I liked kuroneko better. Maybe cause I just finished Angel Beats so I'm biased towards 'tenshi' but kuroneko stood out as a character I really liked.

with 7 LN volumes, I'll bet we'll see more than just these OAVS.