View Single Post
Old 2010-07-15, 21:32   Link #288
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archon_Wing View Post
That is a lot of text! And now that I think about it, where the hell did Mai get her sword from, and where does she keep it during the day?

Also, they (Key) sure have an obsession with food and wings. Oh, and snow.

That's exactly what I thought--- santa outfits, lol.

That being said, you brought up one major edge Kanon has over the other key animes. Did they forget how to animate kisses or what?
Good question about her sword, and I'd say they're bit more obsessive on food, and food as a lethal weapon than wings . Though Key sure does like snow too. And I didn't relate their cute uniform to santa thing until now, it's obvious though I did I miss it? D:

Ya the lack of Kiss thing in other Key series is kinda of lame .

Quote:
And yea, the anime's indecisiveness in having Yuuichi get close to everyone did hurt the final conclusion a lot. It almost yearns for a Kanon After, but that's just me.
Yea that, and the never going to visit Sayuri/Mai/Shiori at the hospital even once kind of hurt the series, and the end of the series in my opinion. Kanon After my opinion on that would be heavily dependent on how they took things from there.

Quote:
I felt that Kanon used its time better when it mattered the most, though. -That being said, all 4 Key anime suffer from pretty awful pacing issues at one point or another. Clannad S1 actually had the best, but that really depends if you like Fuko or not.
I'll give you the all of the key series[well 3 I've seen anyways], and since I liked Fuko somewhat I'll agree on last part too.

Quote:
Spoiler for Angel Beats!:
Ya Kanade did go a bit overboard on that stuff, probably why I prefer Mai , also that reminds I still want to finish reading the Angel Beats LN before I posted a review on it, which I haven't .
MAL
Kotohono is offline   Reply With Quote