View Single Post
Old 2012-07-31, 19:46   Link #302
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by VezSketch View Post
Which wasn't relevant to what was being talked about in the first place, that's my point.
What Aki was talking about back here was Nanoha's most amazing feats in StrikerS being attributed to the dangerous Blaster system, correct? Then I pointed out that SLB is of a similar dangerous magic category.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VezSketch View Post
So? You can easily attribute that to the insanity behind the power of the attack, just like when Teana dismissed Nanoha being an AAA rank mage as stupid rumors. Their reaction is meaningless, no idea why you're herping on it.
Because it's not just the power, they were actually astonished by the type of attack. Big difference there, as it specifies that SLB is different from usual attacks, and that difference is what is focused on. Caro even specifically mentions the strain it causes.

Though you are right, re-watching the episode, they also mention that Excellion Mode used in A's ignores the limit of the body and generates magic beyond her limit.

Which, while busting my former argument on SLB being the main perpetrator, does offer support to Aki that most of Nanoha's biggest accomplishments are when she uses dangerous magic or magitech, and stretches that out to... well, every single season so far.

S1? SLB, stretched to be dangerous.

A's? Excellion Mode, stretched to be dangerous.

Strikers? Blaster Mode, stretched to be dangerous.

Aki was talking about StrikerS, yes, but Nanoha goes over her limits with dangerous spells or tech in every season.