View Single Post
Old 2012-11-04, 16:07   Link #42
flack

Well since there are numerous negative comments from viewers this week. I feel like I can speak my true thoughts of this show right now.

1) I have yet to laugh at a single joke from Episode 1 - 5 (I laughed at the muscle joke but that is after I youtubed it and seen it from the VN).
2) The characters are depicted as just simply retarded, all of them, no offense...but especially Masato...seriously wtf did they do to him...****.
3) Why the hell are they messing with sound patterns of the OST's? Just leave them as it.
4) As I said this probably a million times, WHY won't they atleast have AVERAGE QUALITY LEVEL of animation for this show. JUST HOW MANY ****ING STILL IMAGES, FRAME LAGS, DULL COLORS,..., ARE THEY GOING TO SHOW. JC you are on the verge of bankruptcy aren't you...that has to be the reason.
5)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snuffle View Post
I can't blame anyone that has decided to drop the show, it's poorly done. All these emotional and funny scenes are getting cheapened, watered down, and lacks the oomph which has created the strong fan base that the VN has.
This is THE PERFECT DESCRIPTION of this show right now.

Spoiler for Comparison to VN: