View Single Post
Old 2013-05-20, 13:19   Link #1749
eXitus

Quote:
Originally Posted by holybell84 View Post
I kinda thinks that the goddess of death neutralized Tigre's arrow before it kills Teita as part of the test, in the actual event he does shoot her. I guess Elizaveta has to be redeemed some other way other than taking an arrow to the knee.. I mean chest.
If my memory serves me right, there was no mention of him actually notching an arrow, so it was "only" a surge of pure power from the very beginning. While it's unsure if that power has the ability to cleanse someone of a demon that's possessing them, the possibility exits.
Let's assume it has that kind of ability, I doubt he would use it for Elizaveta's sake at the very start... rather than using it on Eliza, I think using it on Sasha to sever that curse is more likely. To use it on Eliza, he would firstly need some kind of clue that Sasha's illness/curse is linked to Eliza... and the only being that could give that clue (Without someone betraying Eliza.) would be Tirnafa/the black bow (I somewhat think both are "one and the same" or rather the bow is linked to her.).

On a sidenote, I'm wondering when the first "true" magician will make his/her entrance. Until now we have magical/godlike/dragonic weapons, demons and maybe a curse... there should be some people out there with "true" magic ability's of some kind.
There is no god, only some dude with unlimited POWAARRR and to much free time on his hands, who has a hobby of putting a lifeform on a prior peaceful planet, so he can watch how tranquility, harmony and peace turns into chaos.
eXitus is offline   Reply With Quote