View Single Post
Old 2009-10-23, 04:23   Link #51
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kusa-San View Post
It reminds me the reportage that I saw (don't remember if you saw it too ? ) where the seller said the egg was a "plein air" one then the woman saw the egg and say "Hey it's not true it's a code 3 !" and then the seller got angry and start to threaten the woman by tell her that he will throw the egg on her.....
Saw it, and I would have sent that escroc to jail.

Quote:
For the egg, you don't always need to look for the code. There is also the "Label rouge" which tell you that the egg is really good

Have you tried the Label Rouge one (for the egg ) ?
I think not, but I only trust the number on it. Every egg in France has to have a number on the shell, even those Label Rouge eggs. So look at it, it should be on it, that's the law.

Quote:
Yep and it's really scandalous. For example, the cow have no space at all for moving, they walk on their escrement etc....And it's this kind of cow that consume 10.000 litre of water !
And the chickens that lay eggs......... They have no space and they keep the light on even during the night, so they never sleep and continue laying eggs.

In the reporting, their wings started to rot and they had no feather anymore on most of their body........ that was horrible.

Quote:
Yep and you need to see how they treat the people who work for them....What's funny is that the people who work on this kind of farming don't eat what they produce....
Yes............ In the reporting about the spanish strawberries. That fat old pig who was the boss of the exploitation said that "women are better for this job (to pick up strawberries)" as if it was due to genetics so they were hiring a lot of women............ especially from eastern europe, many poor girls. And worse of all, one of them said it, that they even rape them and all

Last edited by Narona; 2009-10-23 at 04:40.
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote