View Single Post
Old 2010-05-05, 18:46   Link #77
Himeji
Twintails are wintails!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruurguy View Post
Maybe you are right but I don't see how you can say it is nonsense when there is evidence to the contrary.
I don't even see the tiniest evidence to the contrary.
The only thing that gave he the will to live and to go on was her singing.
This was taken away from her, which hit her pretty hard. When they then even wanted to take away her most precious possession, her guitar, she loses the last bit of her will to live and gives up, and after one last sad song she disappeared because she died.
I don't see the slightest bit of fulfillment in this hopelessness.

Quote:
This does seem to make more and more sense. Although the question is, do they wake up from their coma, or "pass on" to the actual afterlife?
I'd say that depends... if they become full of hopelessness and lose their will to live like Iwasawa and then disappear, they'll most certainly die.

Quote:
Are they just all coincidently in coma's that have them in the same place or are they in some sort of experiment that would drive their consciousness' to the same place (ie are they being hooked up in some sort of lab together)? There is always the possibility of it being a bunch of trolling and red herrings too heh. This series is pretty fun so far, I'm pretty excited to see where this goes but speculation is fun =)
I'd say that all the ones we see in the ED group pic are lying in a coma.
I wouldn't include the workers from the guild there, I'd say they're just some sort of special Npcs which Yuri somehow convinced to work for her.

That with the lab experiment sounds rather unlikely imo... I seriously doubt they would use coma patients for experiments.