View Single Post
Old 2011-11-06, 22:31   Link #48
Undertaker

I would suggest caution on Kimi ga Nozomu Eien. It's a good series, but I was a series I only watch it once and did touch it again. Unlike School Day, the character isn't f#$ked. On the other hand, it is an realistic portrayal on the given condition. Even though everything works out in the end, there are parts of it that would would make you scream in agony. It's based on eroge, and was consider to be on the heavy side, so keep that in mind.

Clannad, Kanon, and Air are KEY products and the story and character design people for Angel Beat works for KEY as well. The thing with KEY is that all their products have the same flair and pace between them. It was their biggest strength and weakness. Since you don't like Clannad, I doubt you'll like Air and Kanan. But you can still give them an episode or two to try. With that being said, Clannad was the only non-eroge of the bunch and had slower pace than the other two. Angel Beat is much faster paced and more light-hearted partially due to it being anime original. However, again the story has a distinct KEY flair to it so keep that in mind.