View Single Post
Old 2011-11-13, 19:32   Link #53
Classified Info
I miss Haruhi

Dropped Seitokai no Ichizon for the moment, because i found it a bit boring. Always in that room, doing student council stuff, while the male characters tries to have an harem in there. I also came to know that there is no kiss whatsoever, so no enough development in any relation.

On the other side, I decided to pick up Yosuga no Sora again, due to its thematics and school setting, and i was able to get over the "gray hair" factor. Ye, it's like amagami SS, and i'm kinda enjoying it, so i'm at it, at the moment.

EDIT
Last 3 episodes left, and i'm done. I'm enjoying it as i enjoyed Amagami SS. It contains even more ecchi, but for some reason i still like more the latter; might be for the characters, or the plots, or for the music background(in YnS there is always the same melody all the way, that gets boring), i don't know, but amagami still pleased me more even not containing explicit sex scenes whatsoever. I'd still rate YnS 9.4. I don't think the last 3 episodes will influence much my opinion, since i liked all the arcs so far (The first is always the best). Anyways, i'll watch them next week, i'm tired.

On my list there are only these two left:
Freezing
Myself Yourself

Other titles got little priority, and could be further delayed if new titles get suggested. However, i've already burnt many animes on my way, so i don't know how many others are left, that i would enjoy. Keep in mind that 3rd cathegory, that should include psicological/god/existence themes, or dramas (with no heavy difficult hopeless situations like "Person bound to a bed" or other not curable disease, that only leads to total dispair), both settled in a school background, or however, concerning a boy and a girl's relation. Thank you again for your suggestions.

Cya friday

Last edited by Classified Info; 2011-11-13 at 21:05.
Classified Info is offline   Reply With Quote