Thread: Licensed Kokoro Connect [anime]
View Single Post
Old 2012-09-16, 08:30   Link #2059
Seiryuu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
Both work. I just use Second because less typing.
Then why not call him/her/it #2?

Will be interesting to see how this goes, with everyone (minus one) being forced to face their childhoods in front of one another. Particularly where it concerns Yui and Aoki. After him going on for the last ten episodes about how much he loves Yui, it kind of complicates things to know that she reminds him of his first love. I'm sure both will ask at some point whether he'd really fallen in love with Yui or with the Nana he sees in her; I'm sure by now he's really in love with Yui, but it probably did indeed start with her resemblance to Nana.

Also, with Yui's friend/rival returning for a brief period and the suggestion that this one won't last as long, I wonder whether anyone else from these people's past is back in town, such as Nana or some of Iori's former "Dads".

While I'm not sure I like these Heartseeds, I must admit it looks to some extent like they might not be so bad. The things they've done certainly looked like they could ruin everyone, but in each case they became satisfied and entertained when their actions led the kids to face things about themselves and grow closer, more honest, etc. Maybe their main source of entertainment or objective isn't the chaos these things cause but the way the kids overcome the chaos and grow...

On one final note, since everyone else's temp ages were stated, how old was ChibiBan?
Seiryuu is offline   Reply With Quote