Thread: Licensed Sukitte Ii na yo
View Single Post
Old 2012-12-29, 14:23   Link #270
Bern-san

Quote:
Originally Posted by pagan poor View Post
Ep. 13.. funny episode full of alot of misunderstandings. Also, isn't Kai the garbage dude for the show? He seems to clear up alot of the messes others seem to leave...
And don't forget Aiko, she is the one who always has to set things clear for Mei and Yamato too.

My question is, at the end of the episode 12 we saw Kai going to Daichi's (Yamato's brother) saloon (it looked like the scene in the manga where he complained Daichi's idea of having a mohawk because people were scared of him) but we didn't see his new look well I've always liked his mohawk.

Anyway so they finished the series with a filler episode. It was funny though misunderstandings make me nervous and wanted to punch Yamato and Mei

Happy to see Kakeru and Chiharu again, since they didn't animate their story and Chiharu lacked screentime the anime stuff used that to create more misunderstandings (don't know if slap or praise the anime team)

Surprised to see Nagi's boyfriend too! Lack of Yamato's brother made me sad

I will never be tired to say that Aiko and her bf are super cute, especially how in love he is with Aiko and she's always so tsundere. The last scene with all the couples and Kai (poor babe) was pretty.

Guess I'll give it an 8 thanks to the last 2 episodes