View Single Post
Old 2013-10-30, 12:25   Link #1309
MK-95-
Best Girl Connoisseur

Well L-Elf isn't called the One-Man army for nothing. He devastated 5000 people to earn that name. NB: 5000 soldiers. (i.e. military trained personnel)
  • He's also the most skilled person in N Jior.
  • He seems to have adequate knowledge in physics/biology/chemistry, seeing as he's doing research into Runes along with Kibukawa.
  • He's definitely the greatest strategist there, no one in that module could formulate strategies 1/2 as good as him.
  • He also seems to have adequate knowledge in hacking, seeing as he hacked the school back in season 1. He is also able to break codes. He sucessfully identified that the students are "potential" VVV pilots, I'm sure that information was safeguarded.
  • He's the most skilled in terms of warfare & tactics. He's also an excellent close range fighter. (Not counting that time Cain kicked his ass. Cain is OP personified.)
  • He also knows how to play the game of politics.

Basically, he's a combination of most of the characters' defining traits. He may not be better than them at their specialty, but he can keep up.

If he were to become a VVV pilot, he'd definitely have solidified his spot as the most OP character on N Jior's side. As a matter of fact, he's already the most OP character playing for N Jior & he is only human...XD

He's the single most interesting character in VVV & I think Sunrise has noticed that. He'll be a key character to the plot, not just with the revolution thing, but it also seems that his DNA would become royalty(the Kid 200+ from now) at some point.
"When there is evil in this world that justice cannot defeat, would you taint your hands with evil to defeat evil? Or would you remain steadfast and righteous even if it means surrendering to evil?" - Lelouch vi Britannia as Zero.

Last edited by MK-95-; 2013-10-30 at 13:51.