View Single Post
Old 2009-08-29, 08:17   Link #239
Jan-Poo
別にいいけど

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seiryuu View Post

One thing I want to know is when we'll find out a little more about Maria's situation. There's already been enough to tell me that Maria's smile and laugh probably aren't as arrogant, sadistic and evil as they appear, but rather a result of some very twisted conflicting emotional struggles; she's hurting, desperate and terrified inside, and her attempt to hide this along with her faith in Beatrice manages to make her look like she bathes in the blood of puppies every night.
You will start learning more about Maria in Ep4, probably around the last episodes of this anime series. 19-20 is my bet.

as for the red truth, there is no way to have absolute certainty that the red truth is really the truth and this had been at the center of many debates. Even if Beatrice actually says in red that the red truth is true, this proves nothing. Because of the red truth is fake in the first place then she can say anything she wants.

One reasoning to support the theory that the red truth is actually the truth can be done with the same example Rosa did in Ep9.
If Beatrice really wanted to trick Battler with the red truth she could use it as a weapon and "kill him". She would never lose if she could say everything she wanted in red, but reality is, she does lose in more than one argument.

Of course this isn't a definitive proof because because it could be an elaborated plan.