View Single Post
Old 2010-10-04, 02:14   Link #238
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

I wonder if I shouldn't be a bit scared by the fact I recognized 80% of the eroge there
And as expected, she does have Sister Princess, although for odd reason she isn't showing it as her favourite game considering her fetish

Kyousuke has the good role for the tsukkomi and choosing Nakamura for this was definitely a good call.
As for Kirino, I will join the "odd" faction: I really can't see much "tsundere" archtype in her, more like she is just centred about her own person and got curious about Kyou since he plainly didn't laugh at her about her hobby.
Suffice to say, although her antics are amusing, I see a lot of issues regarding her self cautious personality (or rather, lack of consideration of third party point of view that doesn't match what she wants) and her interactions with Kyou. For that matter, I prefer Kyousuke compared to Kirino as a whole.

Anyway, an amusing series and the pospect seems to be fairly large enough to have various situations. Hopefully, they will keep it fresh, because the setup can be underused, recycling jokes with kirino ad nauseam in the worst case scenario.

That said... why did Kirino buy several copies of the exact same games? It isn't even about LE and regular, as she has several copies of the same box of Flyable Heart etc.
I guess the studio couldn't have enough permissions but didn't want to use too much anime parodies... Well, just the idea to put a "mountain" of eroge although the vast majority doesn't have any imouto in there.
But why changing Chihaya's hair into red? Replacing her with Yuiko for Natsuzora cover? *grunts*