View Single Post
Old 2006-11-25, 23:46   Link #50
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

Well I haven't read the other responses but I'd say Light still has the advantage and will continue to have it...Light has the death note and the help of his reaper which gives him an ultimate advantage...Now if the question is merely whether or not Light will get caught I'm not sure the answer but in-terms of him simply having the overall advantage he still does...He is a bit too psycotic and arrogant for his own good but he has the death note at his beakon call...Even if he was to get caught or cornered in some way he'd still have the option of giving away half of his life to see names(Not that he would want to, but if it's him and L trapped in an ally who knows?)...After episode 8 I think the writer wants the audience to believe Light is being cornered, but I see it more of L being too brazen in his analysis (For obvious reasons we know this--L is going to over-analyse to the point he'll make mistakes aswell)...Light has to be more careful than he has been up to this point, but even with mistakes in judgement the death note gives him the upperhand especially if he's forced to play it...