View Single Post
Old 2006-11-26, 16:54   Link #40
monstratboy

Now I think we're being harsh on Nina here. Cornella and Jerimiah are prejudice. Nina is dead afraid of Elevens. Why? Most likely 'cause all of the elevens who we see that could stand up for themselves, besides Suzaku, are terrorists and regularly take Britannian civilian hostages and most of the time physically harm them. For all we know Nina's mother probably used to scare Nina saying 'Now Nina dear, if you don't brush your teeth before you go to bed, the gun-wielding terrorist kidnappers who hide in the dark will snatch you away and physically abuse if their impossible demands aren't met.' I only feel pity that she and Nunally had to grow in such a dog eat dog world where they have forever been scarred.....

.....Ahh well, at least they didn't get tossed off a scyscraper, what a first step! That really had to suck. The one thing that made me laugh about this episode is not the actual black knights' costumes, but the fact that Tamaki, the hot headed resistance member, is wearing the uniform unbuttoned and open collar to make himself look cooler! I was expecting him, like Ougi did but with a little more heat, to resist the new outfit, not start his own style while wearing it!

And I really thought Zero would have made his goal as leader clear to his crew before he declared to the world their stance as this new group. I'm still waiting for two of the members to star a the convo- ' There the Boss goes off again posing infront the cameras while preaching about justice.' 'You know what a pompous dandy he is, I'm more upset about these new threads, the straps for for the underwear keep on coming loose.''Don't worry about the dandy's duds, they won't last. With how the Boss' plans usually open with showing up in front of the overpowering enemy empty handed with some surprise to prevent the enemy from shooting you on sight or after boastful banter, after the first time we shit ourselves during the next operation, and if we survive, we'd have an excuse to just toss them.'
monstratboy is offline   Reply With Quote