View Single Post
Old 2009-06-03, 23:04   Link #63
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magin View Post
Not sure about the part with her being rich... that might get explained later on. As for the being smart, it's probably just compared to the rest of the classmates.

Of course, I'm calling Medaka being smart and rich because that's almost the type of girl that every guy idealizes (if we ignore personality), so the author is basically trying to convey that Medaka is a sort of ideal girl, with Zenkichi who represents the "average guy" that hangs around her, and gives us the contrast between the two (though I will admit Zenkichi isn't exactly the average guy either)
her family is said to so rich its a joke, said they single handley hold up the economy. Guess that counts as rich

Well I'm guessing the reason why Medaka isn't skipping grades or attending some posh school is simply cause she wants to be with Zenkichi, well thats what I want think.
I wouldn't think there would be any reason not to have a normal school life.

why she started hanging with Zenkichi in the first place I'm sure theres some sort of odd but good reason. Could just be down to the parents knowing each other type of thing

At least its not like most of the shoujo stuff with the 2 leads having a past togther but one has forgotten about it, I've really come to dislike that type of setting-__-

really can't wait for ch 4 looks very interesting