Thread: Ipod Love
View Single Post
Old 2008-11-12, 00:41   Link #62
bdragonomega

Sorry to revive the thread again, but I just got an new 4th gen 8gb ipod nano and am currently loving it haha ^^.

I spent like 2-3 hours putting songs/movies/pictures on it and searching up information on how to use it again. I used to have a 2nd gen 20gb regular ipod but it broke and so I decided to buy the cheap meizu. After a year or two of using the meizu i decided to give it to my sister (who always wanted a small mp3 player). But now I have a nano and its cool ^^. Only wish could customize the interface a little, like the background, but whatever. I also spent an hour scanning in cover art before i found out i could probably just save myself time and just search it up on google haha.

It took me awhile to figure out how to convert .mkv anime files to be viewed on the nano comfortably. I had to extract the files out, remake the .mkv container without the subtitles, use a subtitle program to enlarge the font, convert the both of them into .mp4 files xD. But its finally working out nicely hehe. It maybe small and I doubt im going to primarily be watching videos on my nano , but its just soo cool to have anime on my ipod haha ^^.

bdragonomega is offline   Reply With Quote