View Single Post
Old 2012-10-30, 03:38   Link #37863
agetreme
Just another Idiot

Quote:
We all start out practically the same in the beginning; but as we grow older, we all grow differently from one another. Now apply that to the Silverbacks in the Beta Phase and when it gets out of it.
*Sigh* You didn't give me the specific requirement until that post. You only say you wanted a design for Sliverback so I give you that article, there is the picture the full body armor (US army pic).

Like Zero mention: If you want specialized look for each member, you need to give us the weapon and their fighting style instead of their colors.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkJak2050 View Post
I asked because you guys might come up with better design(s) than what I have in mind. If that was the case, then I'll use those design(s) instead of mine.
I mentioned before: I don't do realistic armor.
I am the Rainbow Pony and Eldritch Abomination kind of guy. (Teddy bears and Berserk IS machines)
So I gave you my best answer....without going down to my level

Why are you getting angry at me for? It's not like I am trolling you and say:

"Your guys totally need to have a mythical horse motif, you know....Unicorn, Pegasus because.... you know..... Centaurs are very very manly and awesome. It's like a combination of niceness and awesome! I call it Nicesome!"

or

"Sliverback is gorilla right? Give them an ape motif... while you are at it, give them banana bombs. 'Cause Banana Bombs are awesome!"

No, I try to go to your level and think: "How would a militaristic power armor would looked like? Answer: Simple and effective. Appearances doesn't matter so long as it does its job."

I remember seeing a simple power armor design in Wiki. So I post it up here for you to see.

Enough of ranting... because I feel depressed that I am not a mind reader.
I will go back to my happy-land.

===

Question: Rabbit Motif appeared kind of rampant in IS-verse... Should I use it?

Edit: To make Tabane don't mind about extra cores (which she definitely did not made) appearing out of nowhere...because "Extra Cores' IS" and their pilots have rabbit motif (also to further highlighting her weirdness).

Last edited by agetreme; 2012-10-30 at 04:01.
agetreme is offline   Reply With Quote