View Single Post
Old 2006-08-07, 14:25   Link #2232
KNETTER2000
Rei! What have you done!

Well.. saying hello cause I'm new.. (really? Jup.. no kidding here..)

so here it goes:

Hello.

Stumbled upon this place in my everlasting anime search and persons who love it..
I have killed two people who made fun of me saying I watched "cartoons" and that anime was nothing more then "looney tunes on crack". ( well not really killed.. but I gave them a good sturdy talking to) and now nobody I know dares make fun of it.

I watch and have too much anime ( if there would be such a thing as too much) and am frustrated that there's almost no good shops in my country that sell a decent selection of anime and merchandise thereoff. ohyeah.. and when they have anime related stuff, they charge you an arm and a leg up the nose.

I like mecha anime first ( seeing as big fighting kickass robots in Robotech got me hooked on anime when I was 12 or 13) after that is was Gundam Wing and NGE, gunbuster, etc etc

Current favorite running series are: Bleach, Naruto, Air Gear and Tsubasa Chronicle.

I will have to stop now.. otherwise this will become a very long intropost making lists of my anime collection, stating even more and detailed info about what anime I've seen and enjoyed, and revealing the secret about gravity and where it comes from..

Questions? Ask them or send a PM.
will be checking up on here regularly
See ya around!
KNETTER2000 is offline   Reply With Quote