View Single Post
Old 2008-04-26, 23:33   Link #23
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Quote:
Originally Posted by lightbringer View Post
How many pages of trash can we get in here within the next eight hours (before the episode airs)?

Let's see. My expectations for today's episode:

1) Ep. 3 cliffhanger will be resolved in the most banal way humanly possible: There is no spoon err I mean no bullet. Gomen Rolo, should've used that knife you are so fond of.

2) Lelouch will pull a WTF on us by revealing that he remembers meeting Rolo ten years ago, or some such random crap, and somehow will get Rolo on his side, or into doubt at least (and on his side by the end of the episode).

3) Li's random action at the end of Ep. 3 was not due to his brains being unsettled after seeing Kallen naked, but rather one elaborate plan that will eventually benefit Lelouch in some way.

4) Kallen will angst over the whole Lulu=Zero thing a bit more, if time permits.

5) C.C. will continue making fun of Kallen.

6) Zero will use trickery and deceit instead of open combat to rescue the hostages. Whoever heard of a fair duel with hostages on the line anyway?

7) Tamaki will go back to worshipping Zero immediately, Toudou will think it was all JUST AS PLANNED.

8) Gilford might as well lose his life in this encounter. It was stupid of him to challenge Zero, and he'll pay the price for it. Though it might be interesting if he survived long enough to serve the next governor-general of Area 11.

9) Suzaku will show his ugly mug at least once in this episode, probably angsting over his Ashford school uniform or kissing Imerial ass or some such.

10) There will be one Pizza Hut cameo.
1) It will probably be a quick resolution yes.

2) Somehow I doubt it or random crap happening

3) Duh!

4) Possibility

5) I hope so, but don't see it coming up

6) Considering he doesn't like combat and loves a convoluted master plan I say that's a given

7) ....Suuuuure....

8) Well obviously you don't understand Guilford's character at all. It is his duty to try and bring the villainous (to Britannia) Zero to justice. Had he not tried something to get Zero to come out he would have been shirking his duty and would lose the confidence of the soldiers in his shaky and unstable acting governor role. Guilford did exactly as was respected of him and his calm collected conduct reminds me of Treize Khushrenada a little. He's one of the characters in the series I respect most right now.

9) Well considering he showed up last episode for the sake of them having a mecha battle I say it's a possibility.

10) Again a possibility.
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote