View Single Post
Old 2012-05-25, 19:31   Link #41
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayde View Post
Secondly, intentionally using the world of the living as a battlefield without first setting up some sort of plan to ensure innocents aren't killed is probably a major no-no for the shinigami. They were able to pull it off last time because Urahara had enough opportunity and help to set up the fake Karakura town and its barrier. But now, present circumstances don't seem to allow for such an option in a timely manner.
Well, the fake Karakura town was necessary because Aizen was specifically targeting Karakura. The Quincy just want to defeat the shinigami and see the Seireitei fall. If the battle was brought to the living world, it could really be anywhere. Somewhere far from any civilization. Though for all intents and purposes the "living world" in Bleach seems to consist solely of Karakura town and a couple surrounding cities in Japan so I see what you mean.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excelion View Post
I thought Chad was doing some Fullbringer training on his own too last arc. This fight really should have focused on him, and saving Ichigo for something better.
Yep. This fight seemed well-suited for Chad. Really, I would've preferred to see him at least get a few licks in before Ichigo started fighting again.