View Single Post
Old 2008-01-28, 04:29   Link #290
monster

I really like love this episode. Partly because it turned out way better than I expected, especially the recaps. I enjoy how they use it as way to explain to try to justify/explain what happened within the story rather than turn it into a narration. And the other part is watching Soma dodging those Fangs. It really made my weekend, better than my short trip to Nevada, that's for sure.

I just wish Patrick would be able to do something more significant before this season ends. And I'm not sure right now how I feel about Neena's voice. While I've been enjoying it for quite sometime now (especially in the current Shakugan no Shana and Hayate the Combat Butler series), it just doesn't feel the same with Gundam 00. Of course, I kind of knew this would happen, so hopefully it'll grow on me soon. And contrary to what some other people seem to want, I hope she won't say urusai.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeta Gundam View Post
Not even near 50.As a matter of factly I don't recall Kira ever taking out that many suits. At the most extreme optimism perhaps at the end of Destiny.But you were referring to this scene.
Hmm, I definitely agree on the "not 50" part. But anyways, I don't think they would bother showing everything and in real time. And besides, the Commander most likely meant total units downed, instead of just focusing on S-F. Within that interval, Gaia (and perhaps even the Eternal) was also getting some shots.
monster is offline   Reply With Quote