View Single Post
Old 2013-01-20, 20:25   Link #838
kuroishinigami
Ava courtesy of patchy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kunagisa View Post

That sounds absolutely alluring don't you think, not to mention Shioriko is definitely her heir by blood and [hidden?] personality. The last arc of volume 1 is what really made me fall in love with the character after all .

I tried a few times to watch it, mostly got to the 10 minutes mark and gave up. The female lead's charm's ... very weak.

BUT

The story's just too good; I managed to finish the whole thing around 4-5th attempt, and the BGM at the later parts are actually quite stellar. I mean it IS getsukyuu time slot, the production value's definitely on par with the expected standard. I am a super impulsive person, and I probably rushed my judgments too early. I still recommend checking this out (I personally will stick around for a few episodes for sure, since I didn't really have any jdrama to watch ever since Hitori Shizuka).

Actually, the final nail in the coffin for me is the cast for Goura. The director really shoud find a more bigger and bulky actor for him considering his description and defining characteristic in the novel =.=". I agree that the BGM is pretty good though

on topic :

Is there any news for Dengeki March release? Finally finished 2nd volume of magdala de nemure and can't wait for the next volume to come out. Those mettalurgy vocab can be quite headache inducing though