View Single Post
Old 2010-05-09, 00:07   Link #144
Spiritual

Yeah, I'm not exactly familiar with the artist who created the works or his inspiration but I can definitely agree that the "pacing" became rushed after Kanade and Ootanashi had to see the massacre. Perhaps if he/they studied with the creators of Baccano! or studied the work for inspiration about how to use large cast they would of been a bit better? Just speculation there. Story thoughts incoming.

Thumbs up to to Yuri in the beginning, she shows she leads with thoughtfulness even though she is very emotional. I gather she gained leadership from being in the position rather than having it already.

Needs moar Yui and Hinata Antics. I say we need moar T.K., but well he said he's gonna be back. Loved the Terminator reference.

Sad Tenshi is sad. "If I get friends they disappear anyway." seems to come to mind. It makes the way she reacts to people sensible. It appears she makes a logical choice not to go out of her way to bother with people beyond her duty. Still screen time for her and Ootanashi is great. Who pulled the anchor?

My theory on the Massacre seen is they were the most part grieved and killed repeatedly. Hinata probably just laid there and pretended to be hurt up after just one blow, considering he still pulled off some humor. What would really harness the scare of this massacre is if he had actually hypnotized an SSS member into oblivion(or wherever they go.)

Yuri just gained Ms. Fanservice and we get to see Naoi's rape face, but the whole premise behind what he was doing failing at the first try means either he hadn't had enough pottery practice with it or she was just immune to her own mind-blow. Not a Hinamori.

It disappoints me that someone who gains the ego of thinking they are god-like, with bulling on the side, suddenly falls from a hug.. Disgaea 2 anyone? And the how did he get there in time was awful, considering at every 90 degree angle he had a gun in his face(Not a great tactic if the gunners have slow reflexes), just to do that. Hinata was right in asking that question. "Are you?" Only thing we have here are steers and queers, and you ain't no steer Ootanashi.