View Single Post
Old 2006-07-21, 11:47   Link #5
Vicequaizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kleo Scanti
It was cruel when there were only those Bell/K1-centred episodes. I was even thinking about not watching the series any more. But now I LOVE it.

This story was great, and I think they animated it perfectly. Well, they animated my beloved Urd perfectly and there were some nice Mara's shots. I don't care about the others.
Well, even in the Bell/K1-centered episodes, you had some glimpse of Urd's caring side, which was nice too.
What I like about this season is that Urd is portrayed to be a much more "nicer", loving sister than a mischevious one...and judging from the OP I knew these episodes were going to come sooner or later, so I decided to sit back and relax...and here they are.

How the season is broken down, it is:
1~3 semi-intro to the storyline, which kinda HAVE to be Bell/K1-centered.
4~6 sub/guest character episodes: Sayoko (to an extent...and the Marller cameo was funny too), Yano/Otaki, Shiho/K1/Bell.
7~10 Peorth arc...sure they were Bell/K1-centered, but for Peorth story to even happen, this is needed.
Thus, the first part of the season was devoted to Bell/K1...and now that Peorth arc is over and the first big "clump" of story done, off to the sub-episodes.
11- Chihiro/K1
12- Troubadour/Urd
13/14- Sentaro/Skuld
15/16/17- Urd/Marller/you-know-who

Anyway, overall I like the show regardless...and HURRY AND COME, NEXT WEEK!!!

PS, Urd is mine. :P