View Single Post
Old 2008-12-01, 08:51   Link #64
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by tzia_n View Post
I was under the impression that his thoughts would only become reality if he really did believe it. Meaning he couldn't save Index because he didn't really believed he could in as much as he couldn't produce a vampire because he didn't really believed they exist. Or so that's the only way it makes a bit of sense for me
For me... I think He couldn't produce a vampire because he has no idea what a Vampire is. Remember what Aisa said? There is no distinct difference between a Vampire and a Human. And till this point, nobody even knew if Vampires even existed, only rumors.

Ars Magna is complicating, there might be alot of limitations. For Index's case, even if he thinks of saving her, it wouldn't work if he doesn't know how exactly to do it.

So I think some things require more precision than others.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tzia_n View Post
And for the love of God, why is it that everyone is trying to save Index? Will every villain we'll encounter involve someone trying to save Index? Seriously, Himegami >>>>> Index

And I'm betting next arc Touma gets another loli... Hey doc, Touma doesn't have a nurse fetish, he's a lolicon
You do know that Himagami isn't a loli right?
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote