View Single Post
Old 2009-01-07, 06:56   Link #79
TUndead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamui4356 View Post
Hamas didn't launch large scale rocket attack on Israel during the ceasefire. Yes there were some rocket attacks, but they were a few at a time and likely launched by third parties or rouge members. Let's not forget Israel launched raids during the ceasefire too. Neither side really followed the terms of the ceasefire. In fact I've seen reports that Israel began planning this attack while negotiating the previous ceasefire. Though I'm unsure of the source's credibility. If true it shows Israel wasn't serious about the ceasefire, which probably explains why they didn't comply with the terms to allow more supplies into Gaza.

http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/1050426.html
There's a video of recent news in that link, but I'm referring to the text story under it.

"Sources in the defense establishment said Defense Minister Ehud Barak instructed the Israel Defense Forces to prepare for the operation over six months ago, even as Israel was beginning to negotiate a ceasefire agreement with Hamas. According to the sources, Barak maintained that although the lull would allow Hamas to prepare for a showdown with Israel, the Israeli army needed time to prepare, as well."

That's exactly what I'm talking about. That can all be summed up by saying "It's all the Palestinian's fault!" Both sides are responsible for their actions. Until they stop blaming the other side for everything, nothing is going to be accomplished.

So a friend of yours claims they're faking the intelligence to make Israel attack schools and planting the bodies? Sorry, but your friend is not a reliable source.

The rest of that is merely an excuse to try to justify Israel's actions. Hamas doing bad things does not give Israel the right to do bad things in retaliation. This will only end if one side decides to try to break the cycle of violence. Israel is the one in a much better position to do it.

That's the kind of thing that damages Hamas' credibility though. Every rocket they fire at an Israeli convoy bringing aid weakens Hamas' position among the Palestinian people. Each convoy Israel doesn't send weakens theirs.
no my friend told me about the truck with the bodies the thing about the intelligence is from the news... and let say the school we bombs was a place where we got hit from we didnt know that there are 30+ inocent ppl in it and thats what they hoped for... and the reason our ppl die less it because we take care of them, u think theye didnt hit a school with a rock they did but the school was emtpy cos we canceled it... and by the way let see u live in a city that has been atked for 8 years everyday let see if then u will speek in the same way because most ppl(that are not from world war 2) in modern country's never experienced war in their own country so to give us crap about defending ourself is a little ignorent... and btw I dont blame all the palastinian's only the extemist and the only reason that the inocent get killed is because the hamas defend it self before them using the shalters for ammo insteed of kids and women's and why is that so when we kill them they could show it to the world so you will see how bad we are.

and its not like they dont have enough country's that they live in and if you say that they are here bacause of the history that means that they do want to kill us because that is the only way that they will get israel, because if u speak about history i think we win that department considering we are there before there were moslims and arab's or even christian's for that matter