View Single Post
Old 2012-01-16, 17:41   Link #61
Deathscyther

Wow, awesome episode. 9/10

Great to see Shana in her battle suit again. It sure looks great on her. I like it better than the school uniform and the dress (although everything looks good on her)

Yuji's/SnH's speeches were great. They sure have a knack for propaganda lol.

It's not surprising that most of the flame hazes don't know what to do anymore now that their reason to exist has been destroyed. So much has to be going through their minds at this moment. What reason do we have to continue living? It is alright to trust the leader of the organization we have been fighting for so long? Is it alright to stop fighting? Is it alright to rest? Even if we decide to fight.....do we even have a chance?

I don't think that Yuji actually meant to mentally destroy the flame hazes like that though. He only wanted to stop the flame hazes, so that no more lives would have to be lost in vain. He believes his plan will result in peace after all. SnH took over and used this moment to completely destroy the morale of flame hazes though.

As for as Xanadu, I think Power of Existence won't be a problem there. It's as Yuji said before. He's going to change the rules of the world in Xanadu. I guess he'll create this new world in such a way that tomogara won't have to eat PoE in order to stay alive. Maybe he'll make something like a 'natural' fountain of existence. He might even go so far that he'll make it so that tomogara won't need PoE at all anymore once in Xanadu. SnH is the god of creation after all, he should be able to do something this.

I think the Reiji Maigo won't come into play here. The Reiji Maigo will have to stay inside Yuji after all, so that Yuji can walk with Shana. SnH seems to repect Yuji, so I think that he wants Yuji to get his wish fulfilled in the end.

Last edited by Deathscyther; 2012-01-17 at 06:52.