Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2012-12-03, 20:36   Link #23376
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
Just read ch.59.

Seems it's rushed to a cliffhanger. Also the monsters Tsukune was fighting reminds me of Resident Evil's Plaga's and Javo's because of the mutating heads then turning into bigger monsters.

Iam just weird out to the ghoul Tsukune again, the training should have stopped it's progression right? Anyways I'm late on manga chapters and anime, been busy this coming christmas season.
This cliffhanger is preparing us for something big, so I don't mind it nor do I mind the fact that the chapter was short, Ikeda needs his break for the holidays, or unless there will be a second chapter this month.

Tsukune's training has come far, but the sole reason he is starting to go berserk is because he is resonating with Alucard.

I thought something was amiss when he started transforming into his jet black monster form during his fight with Akua, the reason I thought that is because Tsukune bearly did any fighting, even during his fight with Kuyou, Tsukune defeated him in a flash, we were incorrect when we thought he reached his limit, it should have been a while before that happened, but now we know that the real reason Tsukune is starting to go berserk, is because he is resonating with Alucard.

Sealing methods won't work this time because even if they manage to get him under control itle only be for a short time, and then he will start resonating with Alucard and will start going berserk all over again, so from the way it looks, it's either sink or swim for him, gain control or lose himself forever.

The situation presents the opportunity for Tsukune to finally deal with his dark side once and for all.