View Single Post
Old 2004-06-07, 17:28   Link #21
Arwyn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullsquat
You're right about Crescendo though. I'm shocked that it isn't selling as well as some of the more incongruous titles out there. I think it's all about getting the right amount of hype when releasing these games. Kana Little sister was able to feed off the hype upon its release and this is why its has been selling so well.
Its a shame too, that title is what got me to change my opinion of ero-games. Unfortunately the ratio is in favor of the fetish titles and mindless sex romps over the story driven titles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kj1980
Well, seeing that several of you have mentioned "Crecendo," and "Kana~Imouto~," it seems that there is some company in your country who happen to focus on the better, story-centric D.O. games (in comparison to their earlier and hard-core games such as "Sensei" and "Injuu" series)

Several story-centric, heart warming ero-games from D.O. that may interest you then would be:

"Kazoku Keikaku" - a story about a group of misfits consisting of: a disheartened wife, a bankrupt businessman, teenage runaway, an illegal immigrant from China, a drug-dealer, a recluse artist, and a person who doesn't trust anyone (yourself) start a family on their own. Each people have their own problems, and they are fragile in their own way - but together you create a strong bond called family to get through hardships of life. (CD-ROM release: 2001/11, DVD-ROM release: 2002/12)

Other heart-warming school life ero-games from D.O. that pops up in my mind are:

"Hoshizora Planet," "Restore," "Yukizakura," and the most recent one: "Umi no Michi"

D.O.'s HP: http://www.do-game.co.jp/
Thanks for the info! Hopefully we will see more of those titles showing up here as well. I know theat G-Collections is looking into KGNE right now, hopefully we start getting more of the quality titles.
Arwyn is offline   Reply With Quote