View Single Post
Old 2011-03-02, 11:16   Link #88
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:
Originally Posted by roriconfan View Post
No seriously, who would call characters just A, B, C? Here comes A. Hello B, how was your day? I hear C learned a new jutsu.

FU Kishi, if you are too bored to bother, then go keep tributing Kubo and vice versa.
Men In Black. The agents are given code names consisting of a single letter (Agent K, Agent J, etc.)

Akira Toriyama didn't invent using naming themes in manga. Thematic naming also isn't lazy writing, or rather it is, but it helps authors and readers keep up with names better.

Having awesome, original names doesn't make characters great (though it makes them more memorable). Not having a "good" name doesn't automatically make them rubbish either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerx
Orochimaru can't be summoned... his soul was sealed away by Itachi
So much like the first 4 hokages, his soul is not available to be summoned
heh, i kind of feel like itahci sealing up oro the way he did was kishi's way of telling his fans "He's not coming back, so quit asking"
It's better that way.

Oro was much cooler than Kabuto, but at this point it would be worthless to bring him back. Kabuto can do everything Oro can except better. Better Edo Tensei, better Manda, better snake form, etc. I wouldn't want to see him as 2nd string to Kabuto.

I guess there's still some hope of Jiraiya or White Fang showing up. Kabuto mentioned something about possibly being able to get some of Jiraya's blood from Nagato's weapons. And I don't see any reason why White Fang couldn't be summoned, but it seems that if he was he would've been called along with the other Konoha nin.

I'd also like it if Edo Tensei was used on some characters who die in the war, but that might be too much.

Sabaku Kyu is offline   Reply With Quote