View Single Post
Old 2011-05-07, 09:22   Link #2085
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

^-- whoohoo, that pic is cute but....I MISS THE HEART HAIRPIN ALREADY

I just knew the script was going to throw it away in this ep. I am saddened.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malkuth View Post
why not doggietron? for one your new sig, and our exchange in Dog Days, whether doggie should kittie, being in opposite camps et al

In between, the gifs are way too fast independent of browser, as long as they are fully loaded
Haha, I do like "doggietron". It's such a wide generalization of me, and never likely to be misconstrued

Anyways, updated them avatars, added about two tenths of a second to the gun-kata's. The lineup so far:

Thought I'd throw in a little Kinji in there still though, the only other browser I dared try was Opera 11, and aside from my gif program the animation doesn't look too fast, if it does, there's really nothing I can do about it, the scene(s) originally had just as little frames that I could work with, making it any slower would end up looking like a badly animated scene

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyral View Post
This was strange too, I totaly disliked it for some reason... You can give me Preston doing gun-kata everyday... I also thought it was cool in School Rumble and Grenadier, but this time I thought it was... bleh...
Aha, that's what I was forgetting, Grenadier Hohoemi Senshi I miss them big boobies, makes me want to see that again. I wonder what ever happened to the manga...
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote